Aucun produit dans le panier.
algoVita Anti-Acne Cream is a night cream designed for combination / oily skin prone to acne for adolescents and adults too. This cream filled with active anti-imperfections will remain the longest in contact with the skin to deal with problems of sebaceous secretion and the appearance of pimples.
Apply the anti-acne cream on a previously cleansed face or after the application of algoVita adequate serum (anti-acne).
Massage gently from the inside to the outside of the face.
Hypersensitive people should test the cream (containing vegetable and essential oils) on the forearm to check for an allergic reaction.
Capacity: 50 ml
Aqua, Virgin Vegetable Oils (Macadamia, Nigella, safflower, hemp), Chlorophyll detoxifying (micro-algae extract), Great Nettle Extract, Cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, Allantoïn, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, Essential Oils (Tea Tree, Patchouli, clary sage), vitamins (C, E), fragrance, benzoic acid, potassium sorbate
- Macadamia Vegetable Oil : This sebum-regulating oil reduces skin imperfections. Thanks to its dry texture and fast penetration, it no longer leaves a greasy film on the skin. Macadamia vegetable oil stimulates micro circulation, softens, repairs, prevents dehydration and tightens the skin.
- Nigella Vegetable Oil : It is recommended for the acneic skins for its anti-inflammatory and purifying action. This vegetable oil of Nigella, it is anti-infectious, healing and protects the skin of aging skin. It softens the skin.
- Safflower Essential Oil : One of the most vegetable oils rich in Vitamins A and K. Moisturizing, nourishing, emollient and light, it is perfectly suited for the care of normal to oily skin and helps fight against acne through these Repairing and healing powers.
- Hemp Essential Oil : It is oil which offers a very good hydration of the skin. In addition, it facilitates cell regeneration and restructuring and helps the skin to fight against acne.
- Micro-algae Chlorophyll : The active detoxifying chlorophyll extracted from microalgae with rejuvenating effects, oxygenation, antioxidant and tonic of the skin.
- Stinging Nettle Extract : Extract of Stinging Nettle is rich in vitamins (B2, B5, B9, C, K), folic acid and zinc. The zinc gives it anti-acne properties.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil : This tea tree essential oil is known to be effective in treating inflammatory acne lesions. It has natural antibacterial properties that treat acne naturally. It penetrates the skin to unblock sebaceous glands, disinfect pores, and dry imperfections.
- Patchouli Essential Oil : The patchouli essential oil is astringent recommended for skin with imperfections that often tend to have large pores. It helps to find a beautiful complexion, to fight the acne and even allows the skin to heal more easily.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil : It is often used to fight acne that comes from hormonal imbalances. In addition, it regulates excess sebum.